Make long-term savings with Blue Print and get FREE software updates for three years when you purchase a G-Scan2.
Blue Print’s brand new promotion offers a whole extra year’s software subscription free of charge, with any G-Scan2 purchases that are registered throughout March and April. Blue Print provides a smart investment with long term savings – Pay one up-front cost and then pay nothing for three whole years, keeping you covered longer than most other makes.
Affordable, reliable, and now with even more savings, get yourself a G-Scan2 from the 1st March-30th April 2016 through Blue Print.
- Three year’s free software updates
- Two-year warranty (Excludes the li-ion battery, which is covered by a one-year warranty)
- Coverage of hybrid and electric vehicles
- 12v & 24v vehicles supported
- Extensive vehicle coverage
Blue Print is the official importer and distributor to the UK and Ireland for G-Scan. Offering 100% OEM developed software on Hyundai and Kia vehicles and near-OEM functionality on other Korean and Japanese vehicles, G-Scan has been named the “best-selling scan tool in Japan.”
It also provides competitive coverage for many European and American vehicles – an area which is constantly being developed.
The G-Scan2 is a formidable tool that every garage would benefit from. Whether you need to code/re-code a component, carry out a DPF regen or calibrate a new sensor, you can do it all with the G-Scan2 from Blue Print – plus much, much more.
- Full colour 7” high resolution sunlight readable LCD touch screen
- Super-fast triple processor for high speed performance
- Instant boot-up from stand-by mode and fast boot-up from ‘fully off’
- No software timeout or hidden catch-up fees on updates
- Built in 4” Osciloscope and multimeter (Lite and Asian models)
- Built-in Wi-Fi for cable free updates and wireless printing
- Data-logging and recording functions
- Future updates (after three years) are only £295+VAT a year with no hidden time-out or catch-up fees.
Come and visit us at Automechanika Birmingham on stand 9L11, to see the G-Scan2 in action. With back-up and support from our UK based technical team – G-Scan2 and Blue Print have got you covered.
For more information: www.blue-print.com/gscan