1. The promoter is: Bell Johnstone & Co Ltd, whose registered office is at 34 Bernard Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6PR.
2. Employees of Bell Johnstone & Co Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the
competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 30/6/16. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Guess the weight in kilograms of the wheel and tyre from Damon Hill’s 1994 F1 World Championship runner-up
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will
be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected
with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The price Tool Chest Combination
14 Drawer with Ball Bearing Runners – Red & 446pc Tool Kit
10. The winner will be the closest to the exact weight of the wheel and tyre. In the event of more than one correct
answer, the winner will be drawn by a third party.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be
contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the
winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner of delivery details of the prize.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to
the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will
not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available on and in both Scots Auto Scene and Autoscene
UK magazines after the closing date.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or
any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bell Johnstone & Co Ltd and Sealey Tools.